Sunday 4 March 2012

love future

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."
hurm...starting my conservation about him. his name is kevin ak jaguk. our love story begin at 10th FEBRUARY 2012. our love flows suddenly i still remember bout him. all about him.. he declare his love to me. but i am confused. washuuu.. first date wif him.. eyes to eye soul to soul.. i love him but i am afraid if i am in wrong way. first day we begin our love story at same time a small problema attack our love story, her ex girlfriend. huhu...nothin la.only small thing..everything gonna be okai.. even we just now begin our love. my trust to u darling not enough. please....dun't leave me even a big temptation will coming or even me far away from you.. strength our love babe.. for everlasting. i am is your mine.. you is my mine. actually i am tired already i am tired to be heart broken girl.. between you and me... be loyal we already promises papa.. stay together... I LOVE YOU KEVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment